Campsites available at Hidden Valley Nature Center!
More information will be posted closer to the 2018 race date.
Delicious restaurants abound on the drive between Portland and Jefferson. Here are a few recommendations near the race start/finish:
- Red's Eats [Wiscasset, for the iconic lobster role or - Kate's favorite - fried scallops. Beware the long line during prime time.]
- Treats [Wiscasset, for fancy Maine-made products and tasty picnic fare.]
- Miss Wiscasset Diner [Wiscasset, for a classic diner experience.]
- Sheepscot General [North Whitefield, for delicious farm-sourced breakfasts, lunches, and early dinners. Highly recommended.]
- Alna Store [Alna, for last minute supplies. On your way between Wiscasset and HVNC.]
- Newcastle Public House [Newcastle, for a sit-down feast.]
- Oxbow Brewing [Newcastle, for some local brews.]